Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Photographer

Photographer

Duties and Responsibilities: Photographers typically market and advertise services to attract clients, analyze and decide how to composed a subject, and use various photographic techniques and equipment. A photographer must also know how to use photo enhancing software. They also have to maintain a portfolio on a website to demonstrate work. 

Salary: Hourly pay is from $13.70-$33.15

Education:  If you want to become a scientific photographer, you must obtain a bachelor's degree to make sure you have a good understanding of photography. 


Reflection: Do you think you would like to be one? Why or why not?
    I would very much like to be a photographer because I love to capture memorable moments. This is a job I would love to occupy because it may sometimes require traveling and I also want to see the world. Being a photographer has always been my dream job. 

No comments:

Post a Comment