Monday, May 11, 2015

LAUSD Services

Students

A)Some services LAUSD has to offer to us students are:

  1. Before and After school programs
  2. Pupil Services
  3. Digital Libraries
  4. College and Career Information
  5. Online Learning
  6. Student Email Access


B)These services will benefit me buy:

  1. Allowing me come get help before or after school if I were to need it. 
  2. Helping me stay on track of my attendance.
  3. Online research would help a whole lot when doing school projects.
  4. College and career information would encourage me to think about my future.
  5. Online classes would allow me to make up classes or get ahead with my classes.
  6. Student email access would help me sign in to my lausd account to contact teacher or school staff. 
C)A service that lausd provides and that I will most likely use is the online learning service to get ahead with my classes. I would also like to use the college and career service to help me stay focused on the overall goal: go graduate and go to college.

No comments:

Post a Comment