Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Final Part 1

Final: Part 1

1. Some things that I liked about this class was that it gave me a better understanding of computers and different applications and how to use them.
2. Something that i did not like about this class was that we did not get to explore more for example we were not able to try out certain applications or we did not learn how to fix things like if e=we had a bug on our computer.
3. A recommendation for improving the class would be to let us have you free time to explore.
4. I believe I did my best in this class. I tried very hard to maintain my grade and I tried to have fun with it.
5. Yes, I am reading my Life-Planning 100+ Goals daily for at least two minutes because it helps me stay on track.
6. I am committed to being a CTR person because I learned that in this class it helps to choose the right path. It will take you places in life. It will help you be a person overall not just with yourself but with others.
7. Something that I will always remember about this class is that I learned how to type correctly and I learned how to make better use of computers.

No comments:

Post a Comment