Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Life Planning Progress

Life Planning Progress


Image result for 100+ goals
-I have 216 goals in my 100+ life planning notebook, and out of those 216 I have achieved 78 goals. I think this is not a big number as in in need more goals. I do believe I can broaden my imagination and create more goals. I wish to have my entire composition notebook full of goals from cover to cover. I have been reading my life planning goals daily and I think this helps me remember my goals and it encourages me to achieve more. This exercise is a good way to help us create a mind-set as to what we want to achieve in our lives. There are no excuses as to why we can not achieve our goals when we are the ones to set them according to what we want and can do in our life. Setting goals and make a big difference because you and taking note of all the little accomplishments that you will someday be proud of.

No comments:

Post a Comment